Immediate Gratification

There was a little girl who had a little curl...right in the middle of her forhead. And when she was good, she was very very good...but when she was bad she was horrid.

Name:
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Mother. Sister. Daughter. Friend. Lover.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Those Magic Words

There are a few Magic Words out there when combined to make a sentence have the power to put a smile on any mother's face. We wait and hope to hear them, as they are validation for everything we believe to be true and holy. For some of us, those words never come, leaving us empty and doubtful of our womanhood. For others, they come right when we need them the most, when we are beating ourselves up over one thing or another as only we women can do. Once spoken, though, these Magic Words infuse us with confidence, help us to walk a little taller, and make us feel like there is nothing we cannot accomplish. These Magic Words are not the obvious ones like "I love you", or, "You make the yummiest cookie", or even, "You are the best Mommy in the whole world". They don't ever come from the mouths of our babes, and more often than not, they are spoken to us by strangers. No matter how distant the relationship from whose lips those Magic Words flow, nothing makes a mother feel better, more loved, more validated, more special, and more wanted, than "What a MILF!!!"

Single men of the world take notice....as the 40 year old mother of two, I encourage you to tell all the mothers who are special to you that they are MILFs. Say it loud. Say it proud. Say it often. A MILF is a terrible thing to waste, and you never know, you may just make some well-deserving MILF's day.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post pics.. then ill let you know how Milfarific you are! yes, its me again. haha

6:18 PM  
Blogger Eatapeach said...

You crack me up, Anon.
Check...LM(milfarific)AO.

I lost my temper with him today and told him he was a whiney little man (literally). I insulted his manhood. How low is that?!?!?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Okay, I'm dumb and not a mom so I don't get what a MILF is!???

7:54 PM  
Blogger Eatapeach said...

MILF = Mother I'd Like to F*ck

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Oh! Thanks for educatin' me! That's a list I guess I won't ever be on then! HA! Oh well, maybe in my next life!!!

Guess that would be a compliment to hear from the right kind of men!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw his whiny little post... you sure he's male? posting ones dirty laundry on a blog is.. so.. i dont know.. masculine? .. NOT.


ps - where are the pics?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

if anyone called my mother a MILF, I'd wretch. Now me, I'm total MILF material, except I'm not a mother. But whatever.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home