Immediate Gratification

There was a little girl who had a little curl...right in the middle of her forhead. And when she was good, she was very very good...but when she was bad she was horrid.

Name:
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Mother. Sister. Daughter. Friend. Lover.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

You Can Never Have Too Much Danny

HIM: (unedited)

Yes you have more than lately, every day for the last three years every time I pick up my childern and see how dirty they look and when I find out they are failing or being bulley not only by boys in the area but by your sister and you their mother is telling them its ok what there father doesn"t know won't hurt him or when their mother is exposing them to unstable men and there volitle families even though your childern ask not to be put in that situation, I know but you are their mother that is some who is bipolar and in any minute could be back at south oaks laying in bed with another pataince. I will tell you the truth I'm the best father these girls can have they see the sucess with out you in my life they see bills being payed an a clean a stable home were the home is set up for their comfort.I'm an adult who can be in a relationship with out forcing my childern to be a part of it,when it is their lives that need to be first on the list not last after other family, their childern, max. Last of all when I give the girls money for their pockets and lunch it is realy sad you use that to feed your sister,your'boyfriend an his kid please,what I give the girls is theirs pay them back.I would have the girls every weekend but that would expoe me to the depression that surrounds you and your family the aruging that is not a part of my home and with time when my home is bigger and the girls are moblie we will see where they want to be.Remeber I left with zero I gave you all the money only to have the girls see forclosers, repo's,phones being shut off.Please coutinue to fail it is what you are made of.The good clear hearted sole in are marriage will rise above .Signed the best piece of shit you ever had in your mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am filing a petition (hopefully today) to legally change my name (Levy is my maiden name). I have wanted to do it for a while but I wasn't sure I was comfortable having a different last name than my children. But I can no longer stand carrying any part of him with me. I have always tried to take the high road. Translation: doormat. No more. He's got my tail feathers up and all bets are off.

And by the way, my children are not dirty and I don't take their money. That scumbag pays $738.00 per month as child support for 2 children. I spend more than that on groceries. If he thinks tossing them $20.00 a month for lunch money clears his conscience, good for him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Sounds like you will be well rid of the name. Good for you, managing to bite your tongue and taking the high road.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing a swift kick to the nuts wont fix :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home